scatobierens

Hi, I tried to enter my W2. I lived in NYC, but am currently living in the Netherlands with no U.S. Bank Account or Credit Card. Is it possible to get a W2 refund?

DawnC0

Only if you use Free Edition.  It looks like you are using Deluxe, so you would need to Clear and Start Over.  And you can only use Free Edition if you have a simple return.  If you have to upgrade for whatever reason, you will need a credit card to pay the fees.  

Option #2 - You can try this link to see if you qualify.  If you do, it is free and it doesn't do upgrades.  Free File - IRS Alliance Program