Hi, I'm somehow getting a refund on my Colorado taxes when I didn't pay any taxes in Colorado this year (cause I'm a student in Mass). This seems like an error. Is it?

No necessarily.  When you do your taxes, you enter your income (if you have any) then your deductions.  Once that is calculated, depending on your income level, you may qualify for tax credits.  Tax credits are not deductions, they are actually "cash in hand" as the software calls it.  If you go into the review section of the software you can see the breakdown of your income, your deductions, and also your credits.