Hello, I am trying to link by 2018 tax return to FASA and it is not allowing me to. It states that my address information is incorrect but it is not. Please help?

Are you trying to upload your tax return to the Financial Aid website?  Or is this a message you see in TurboTax?

It's a message I see. I also need the 2017 tax returns for the FASA.  Thanks

To see, print or download your previous year (2017) tax return, click on Previous Taxes when you sign in to your tax return, see image attached.  Choose download for financial aid.  

You can click on Tax Home to return to the 2018 return and use the Print Center to print or view that return.  

Before TurboTax Online shuts down in mid-October, you can also save your online return as a PDF file.  

I am trying to upload my tax information for financial aid and am not able to.  Is there anything you can do to help?  Thank you!

Turbotax cannot assist you in this matter ... TT is a DIY program and has no control over the FASFA link to the IRS information ... if it will not link you will simply enter the info manually.