nats2011

Fed taxes on turbo tax is incorrect. Where do I review all the fed tax entries

I can not local where all fed taxes were entries. Help

Danyelle

I will be happy to assist you in going back to the income section in Turbo Tax.
Sing in to your Turbo Tax account. Click continue my return. Then on the next screen go to your federal taxes tab. Once you click on that, the next screen you come to, you will want to click on the wages and income tab. It is just under the Personal info tab. Then you will have two options. You can choose walk me through everything and go to the interview process again or I'll choose what I work on. Thank you for choosing Turbo Tax.

Danyelle