tim-keagy

Error on1099-r section will not permit input of myself and wife's individual entries. It ask which person but change my input to hers?

dmertz

Make sure that you are clicking the Add Another 1099-R button to add the second Form 1099-R.

dmertz

LindaA

On the Tell Us Which 1099-R You Have screen, be sure to click the radio button next to the correct name in the line that states: This Form 1099-R belongs to. Then when you click Continue, TurboTax will assign the form to the correct person.

Please click the screenshots below to enlarge them for reference.