vannahf26

Enter the portion of the following items that you earned from Arkansas sources or while you were a resident of Arkansas??? I have no idea what to put here

I moved to Arkansas early 2017. I paid on student loans starting 2017. I have student loan interest paid in 2017. "Enter the portion of the following items that you earned from Arkansas sources or while you were a resident of Arkansas".. what am I supposed to put here. If I put the same amount that is on my student loans interest, my return goes up. If I put 0, my return goes down. I don't know what to put. I borrowed from the dept. of education.

IsabellaG

If you paid your student loan monthly, allocate the payments between the time you lived in Arkansas and the time you lived elsewhere. So if you paid $1200 in interest, and you moved to AR in February, the $1100 is for AR.

IsabellaG