In December 2019, Congress passed and the President signed into law the Taxpayer Certainty and Disaster Tax Relief Act of 2019 , providing tax relief for millions of Americans. The law extends many already expired provisions that provide tax relief and support for families and individuals, special tax relief for certain disaster victims, and the extension of energy efficient tax credits.
- To view the 2019 tax extenders, click here.
Congress has passed the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 which has become a law. Included in this is the extension of expired tax extenders for 2017, the extension of energy efficient tax credits, and special tax relief for certain disaster victims.
- To view the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 and extenders, click here.
Don’t worry, TurboTax has you covered. For those impacted by a recent law change, we are here for you whether you need to amend your tax return, if you have already filed, or if you have questions while preparing your return.
- How do I amend my 2018 taxes to claim private mortgage insurance premiums?
- How do I amend my 2017 taxes to claim the Tuition & Fees Deduction?
- How do I amend my 2018 taxes to claim energy credits?
[Edited 3-11-2020|10:36 am PST]
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"