Cannot download State Tax Forms (California)

Dear Intuit,

I have completed Federal form, and the next step is to download the state form.  WHen I try to do that, I get this message: "Failed to install update. Microsoft installer error: 1625, This installation is forbidden by system policy."

I have purchased the Home and Business Intuit Turbotax CD from Costco, and that includes 1 state (which is California for me).  Any suggestions for downloading this state form, which has always gone through easily in previous years (longtime Turbotax user).

Thanks!

J. Conte

Please send me a link to download my CA tax forms. 

I purchased TurboTax Home On Office with a free state. It runs me in circles and never brings up the state forms.

The federal forms were perfect like 10+ prior years.

I then purchased another state (CA) for $44.99 (TTDCRTA139573769) still can't download CA. 

Called helpline which is opened from 5an to 9pm PST, not open.

Please help. July 13, 2020. 

I cannot download the CA State form or even purchase with my Deluxe version, too. Need help ASAP!

Capture.JPG