kelli-davis1

Can you help me find out what is going on with may GA return as it was accepted 2/5/18 and they have no record.

The response I get is that the SS#, refund amount does not match.  

AndreaC1

If you e-filed your GA state return, it may be a while before you see your information in their system. Georgia has stated to please allow them 90 business days to process your return and issue a refund. This is also stated on their Where's My Refund? page when you go to track your refund. If you are not finding your return in the system, this is why, they may have not started processing yours yet. It will not show in their system until they actually start processing it.

You can use the instructions below to help you track your Georgia refund. 

How do I track my Georgia tax refund?

AndreaC1

How do I track my Georgia tax refund?