beachsunsetdude

Can I still itemize for Delaware even though it looks like standard is best for federal

If in fact I can itemize for Delaware will you automatically include Schedule A with the Delaware return. 

Is there a limit on "non cash" donations

KatrinaB

Yes, Delaware is one of the states that allow taxpayers to itemize state deductions even though they are claiming federal standard deductions. As long as you enter your itemized deductions on your federal return, they will carry over to your state return and automatically be added on the state Schedule A.

beachsunsetdude

If I can will you automatically prepare schedule A to be included with the Delaware return
KatrinaB

beachsunsetdude

thank you
KatrinaB

You're welcome!