turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I received a notice from the state of california filing compliance bureu. My 2016 california individual income tax return was selected for review.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I received a notice from the state of california filing compliance bureu. My 2016 california individual income tax return was selected for review.

Do you have a question?    CA does do random reviews of tax returns.
**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

CA is asking a lot of people to verify their identity, etc.  this year.  My sister got a letter from California.
CDTyler

Please contact our Audit Support Center for assistance understanding the letter you received from California. Click the blue Get help from TurboTax Support button to get started.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/irs-notice/audit-support/

Manage cookies