turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

austanym

Are my CA state taxes ready? I got an email saying they were but then when I review it says, " OK, we’ll let you know when it’s time to file..."

I was told by turbo tax to not file until the American relief act changes were reflected on my federal and state taxes. My federal are ready but even after receiving an email saying the state were ready it continues to say, "We’ll send you an email when it’s time to come back and file. Everything should be ready by early April at the latest." is the California state taxes on turbo tax ready with the changes?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
Dustin466

Are my CA state taxes ready? I got an email saying they were but then when I review it says, " OK, we’ll let you know when it’s time to file..."

Anyone? I am wondering the same thing. I wish they would post some kind of update on this. I've been checking every day and nothing has changed. I signed up for updates on the Federal Returns and I was never notified, so I don't really trust that I'll be notified this time either.

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Please go ahead and submit your California state tax return and let us know if you need further assistance.

@Dustin466

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies