Edward651242

Amending Hawaii N-15 Non resident 2019

I have filed two other complaints about this matter with no help to this problem. Following the step by step the program does not ever ask anything about a Hawaii form N-288A  Statement of withholding on dispositions by nonresidents persons of Hawaii Real property interests, They sent me this in 2019. I have entered it manually and when I get to the part of step by step where it ask, do you want to pay Hawaii estimated taxes for 2020, I select NO, the program say's, Sagatis E. form 15 return.tax 2019 not responding. I have to close the program.

What can I do ? Is there a problem with turbo tax program? I need help!

Thank you,

E. Sagatis

BillM223

Amending Hawaii N-15 Non resident 2019

I am assuming that you are using the CD/download software - "Sagatis E. form 15 return.tax 2019 " sounds like the name of your tax file on your computer.

Lacking another solution (and this might be very difficult to reproduce), you can go ahead and say "Yes" to the question about estimates. Even if TurboTax calculates and prints some Hawaiian estimated tax forms, you can just ignore them. They are not required to be sent in, unless you are really in an underpayment situation.

And these values do no appear on your 2019 return anyway.

BillM223

Amending Hawaii N-15 Non resident 2019