Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
State tax filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
The processing times for state returns varies from state to state. Some states have noted that they will take extra time this year to process returns and issue refunds. The reason is due to added measures to protect against fraud. You'll find a list ... read more
AndreaC1 ‎Posted March 27, 2018 | Latest post yesterday by mesquitebean
My advisor's full response: "The tax-exempt interest from the select Municipal bond funds utilized invest across many states. So the amount toward your home state is quite negligible to nothing. Thus making that interest subject to state income tax a... read more
nicholasverduin ‎Posted 11m ago
I live in and operate an e-commerce business from a state that collects sales tax (MA). I collect these taxes on every purchase made by customers from my state.I collected just over $100 in sales tax for 2019. My business operated at a loss in 2019 s... read more
ryco218 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 24m ago by MinhT1
My NY State return was rejected because it says my state income can't exceed my federal income. I looked into this, and Turbo Tax takes the federal income and inputs it in a way that the whole of my income is taxable in New York. I am a Colorado resi... read more
sarawebbee ‎Posted 35m ago
My family moved from California to another state in mid-2019, and changed our residency from CA to this states at that time. We earned income in that state all year from property, both at the time that we were CA residents and continuing after we bec... read more
birdsc ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post an hour ago by TomD8
Hello, In 2019 I had equity compensation that was granted while working in STATE A and exercised while working in STATE B. I live in STATE B now. Both states require equity compensation that is earned in more than one state to be allocated amongst th... read more
SeePlanet ‎Posted 2 hours ago
This may be difficult, because it pertains to Colorado forms. I am hopeful that there is someone familiar with Colorado forms and can answer. I have a question that corresponds to specific lines in the Colorado tax form 104PN: Looking at Form 2019 10... read more
Jason999 ‎Posted 7 hours ago
I live in PA in rented apartment. Have lived here for 5 years. My wife was on H-4 upto June and then changed to F-1 to start school in Boston, MA in late july. She rented an apartment in Boston for rest of the year. She had a small income from on cam... read more
Abgo ‎Posted yesterday
I'm filing my 2019 taxes and I'm at the residency questions. I lived in a different city for most of the year and only moved to Yonkers in mid-November of 2019. I didn't have a job and I don't pay rent where I live, so I said that I'm not reporting t... read more
gapsl ‎Posted yesterday
It seems Turbo Tax Free Software has a glitch, since it is showing the New York Subtraction twice for NY State Teachers retirement. Does anyone know how to correct this?
eandc1 ‎Posted yesterday
My state refund was accepted by the state but was never sent. How do I find out if I will get one
Rashikal ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
How do I get the sc state tax form to pull up after I have completed the federal.I have tried to click on the start for my sc state but it will say it is updating then click ok once updated then it will not produce the state form to complete it
GSJS ‎Posted yesterday
The Ohio SDIT on my W-2's does not match what is in TurboTax Premier
CoachJeffKing ‎Posted yesterday
The processing times for state returns varies from state to state. Some states have noted that they will take extra time this year to process returns and issue refunds. The reason is due to added measures to protect against fraud. You'll find a list ... read more
AndreaC1 ‎Posted March 27, 2018 | Latest post yesterday by mesquitebean
Top Contributors