Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
State tax filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
The processing times for state returns varies from state to state. Some states have noted that they will take extra time this year to process returns and issue refunds. The reason is due to added measures to protect against fraud. You'll find a list ... read more
AndreaC1 ‎Posted March 27, 2018 | Latest post June 15, 2019 by 1graduate
Can we file 2019 MFJ federal and MFJ in New Jersey in this situation:Single man worked and lived in PA for the first 6.5 months of 2019. He only had PA income.In mid-July he moved to New Jersey for a NJ job and only had NJ income.In November he got m... read more
Lily2019 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post yesterday by Critter
jim2769 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by tagteam
I don't want to watch every sentence slowly move around the screen. It's hard to read and time-consuming. Is there a way to disable these animations?
mckinzieth ‎Posted June 7, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by Opus 17
I just received a letter from the Colorado Department of Revenue indicating that my state income tax payment was returned for the following reason: R03-Unable to Locate The letter advises me to contact my financial institution directly for additional... read more
sjsegall ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Saturday by Lisa995
I have a question regarding income earned in one location while living in another. I moved from my Job in NYC to my parents house in MA and then to a new job in CA. I had significant vacation so I continued to get paid from my job in NYC while in MA ... read more
ederm ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Friday by HACKITOFF
Hello, I filed my taxes a few weeks ago but I'm not sure where or when it's being sent to. I filed it without using direct deposit. How do I find out where its being sent?
Clina24194848 ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by DoninGA
Hi. I have never received my state taxes a few months ago and was wondering why?
Sarahann ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by DoninGA
Dear TT, I have used your product to file my federal and CA State returns for 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017. I did not buy your base product, and yes, even so, you dinged me for some additional upgrade beyond my already upscale product. When I completed bo... read more
Mangobiker ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Thursday by VolvoGirl
My daughter filed her taxes and when we filed her state she owed so we opted to have them take it out of her federal return. Now I am getting a letter from the IRS saying we owe for state taxes. I am not sure if I had to send something in or not to s... read more
bvanderwerf1 ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Thursday by mesquitebean