Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
State tax filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
The processing times for state returns varies from state to state. Some states have noted that they will take extra time this year to process returns and issue refunds. The reason is due to added measures to protect against fraud. You'll find a list ... read more
AndreaC1 ‎Posted March 27, 2018 | Latest post June 15, 2019 by 1graduate
Our 2017 & 2018 tax returns changed by the State resulting in tax due. I have paid but now want to file again so that won't make same mistake on next return. (Our error was prior loss carry overs) How can I blank or remove original returns and run th... read more
william snow ‎Posted 49m ago
aruela2 ‎Posted June 3, 2019 | Latest post 2 hours ago by KrisD
Ewirtz0226 ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by xmasbaby0
I live at the border of TN and MS so it made more sense for me to work at the MS facility since it’s only 15minutes away from my home, where as if I worked at the amazon facility in TN it’s almost an hour away from my home. But if working in MS is go... read more
Mememiller1990 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post 4 hours ago by BMcCalpin
I won 2000 dollars on a lottery scratch off and I was just wanting to know if at the end of the year it’s going to effect the amount of money I get back from my taxes
Kay_w ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 6 hours ago by Lisa995
I filled tax 2018 but the file is empty i can get a copy for my file tax
Areej magzoub ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by xmasbaby0
It seems turbo tax doesn't allow filing of Maryland form 500CR. I have received a schedule K-1 (Form 510) with a line 24, share of the Biotechnology Investment Incentive Tax Credit. I need help to find alternate option to file my Maryland State incom... read more
yadavsurendra ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Lisa995
I live in WA state but will be working for a company based in CA. I’ll mainly be working remotely but may hop down to their office from time to time. It seems like I will need to record my time in CA and file a 540NR or some other nonresident form (?... read more
tanda ‎Posted August 15, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by Hal_Al
As a successor trustee living in Kansas and handling an estate, I sold a Colorado residence, which was assigned to a trust. I was required to pay a 2% tax, $4,000, on the proceeds at closing. Does anyone know what the tax is for? Will I have to file ... read more
fpc ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Saturday by tagteam
Jenny7 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by Critter