delleo

Will "increased income" from a 401K rollover into an IRA affect the monthly amount I will pay for Medicare Part B & D?

I rolled my 401K into a traditional IRA, and my Turbotax basic shows the amount as income. It is not income to me and should not be shown as such.  I am very concerned that his large amount will substantionally increase the amount I will be paying for Medicare part B and D.  How can I correct this in Turbotax.

Anita01

It shows as income on a summary screen just for your information, not on your return.  

Anita01