Why didn't it ask me to fill out wages, federal in...

Why didn't it ask me to fill out wages, federal income tax withheld, social security tax withheld, social security wages etc but its saying I filed my 2020 taxes already?

It never asked me to explicitly file the information from my 2020 W-2 form but its saying my taxes have been filed. Did I do something wrong or does it not need that information.

You did it wrong.  ALL of your income has to be entered on your tax return.  Enter a W-2 in Federal>Wages & Income.

How do I fix it?

As long as your wages from W-2 appear on 1040 Line 1, don't worry about it.

@amthurman69 Did you click the big orange button that said "Transmit my returns now?"