in2itivemassage

Why are we still waiting on form 7202 to when the IRS states that it came out on 2/2/21? Also why the -T and in some cases a -S at the end of The Form title and what is required to prove I qualify f

macuser_22

Form 7202 is scheduled for the 2/11 update (tomorrow  before midnight).

The form is separate for each spouse on a joint tax return so the -T and -S is for Taxpayer (the first listed taxpayer and Spouse (the 2nd listed taxpayer).

in2itivemassage

Thanks but seeing as how I just found out that form 7202 CAN be efiled, I will ne taking my business elsewhere