• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
in2itivemassage

Why are we still waiting on form 7202 to when the IRS states that it came out on 2/2/21? Also why the -T and in some cases a -S at the end of The Form title and what is required to prove I qualify f

2 Replies
macuser_22
Level 15

Why are we still waiting on form 7202 to when the IRS states that it came out on 2/2/21? Also why the -T and in some cases a -S at the end of The Form title and what is required to prove I qualify f

Form 7202 is scheduled for the 2/11 update (tomorrow  before midnight).

The form is separate for each spouse on a joint tax return so the -T and -S is for Taxpayer (the first listed taxpayer and Spouse (the 2nd listed taxpayer).

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
in2itivemassage

Thanks but seeing as how I just found out that form 7202 CAN be efiled, I will ne taking my business elsewhere

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v