info-clearviewwa

Why am I being asked my full social security number when I call for my balance on my card?

I tried logging in to check the balance on my card and couldn't. Got a security alert. Then I tried to call the

We can't answer questions about the different bank and prepaid cards Turbotax uses.  Your can try and manage the phone tree to get a human.

In general, if you are calling the number on the back of the card, then you are calling them and it is safe to provide personal information to verify your account.  And I expect that you need to provide some personal information to prove you are you and not someone who stole the card or found it on the ground.  

Maybe if you can get transferred to a human they will let you provide just the last 4 digits or verify your identity in some other way. 

Why don't you use the APP on your phone ???   

Set up an account ... You can download the Turbo Card mobile app for free from the App Store or Google Play.