Where do I report in TurboTax the Traditional IRA distribution taken after age 59 1/2? There is no tax form from the custodian, but I know the amount.

If you took the distribution in 2018, you should have received a 1099-R from your IRA custodian.  Contact them if you didn't, or look for it on their website.

If you took the distribution in 2019, you won't receive the 1099-R until next January, and you'll report it on your 2019 return.

A 1099-R is entered in the  Retirement Plans and Social Security section of Personal Income.

I recommend contacting your custodian and requesting a new 1099 or asking where you can find a copy on the web