Where do I enter Long Term care Insurance premium for my wife on Kentucky income tax form? It states that I may. But no place shows up to enter the amount.

Where do I enter Long Term care Insurance premium for my wife on Kentucky income tax form?

It depends.  What you will need to do to enter this information is:

1. In the Federal Taxes section, under Deductions and Credits, click on More Tax Breaks.
  2. Scroll down on screen and click Show More next to Medical
  3. Click Start on Medical Expenses (you need to answer questions to open up the itemized deductions interview so that you may enter the information
  4. After several screens, you will see a screen:  Tell us about anything paid for long-term care services.  You can enter the amount of expenses in the box.  If you follow these instructions, here is the screen you'll be looking for: