bostonmum

When will the Retirement Income Area of TurboTax Home & Business be ready? says Jan 21st and it's Feb 11th!

I've run updates to my download of TurboTax Home & Business 3 times and the Retirement income seciton is still not functionals, saying Intuit is awaiting the IRS to finalize the 1099-R form. This CANNOT be the case because I've recevied my mom's 1099-R. 

The error message states this portion of the software will be functional Jan 21st--3 weeks ago!

AmyC

Please sign up for email notification for when the problem is solved. I am so sorry. We do have word from the programmers now. Here is a link to the retirement snag.

TomCarlisle

When I click on the link, it tells me I don't have sufficient privileges to view the page.

Anonymous
Not applicable

See the thread regarding Retirement for another troubleshooting option to resolve your issue.

TomCarlisle

While I was trying KatinaLO's solution, I noticed that my TurboTax 2020 wasn't really updating (it was saying it was waiting on another installation). I shut everything down and then ran TurboTax 2020 as administrator and that fixed the problem.