neva_eva_

When will the 401k covid relief form be on turbotax? or can i just divide all vaules by 3 on my 1099-r and fill that way for the next 3 years?

was told you can claim withdraws over a 3yr period but not an option to select on turbo tax.
CatinaT1

You will report this on a Form 8915-E.  The IRS has not yet finalized the Form 8915-E for retirement plan distributions under the CARES act.  So this form cannot be included in the TurboTax program.  You will not be able to proceed until the form is available.

The IRS has not communicated when the form will be finalized for inclusion on the 2020 federal tax return.

We estimate it will be sometime in February 2021 before the form is available.  You can watch this link for the form availability.  Currently, the form is not listed here since there is no estimated date.  Once there is, you will find the form listed with the date available.  

IRS forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) tax products

Additionally, the IRS will not start processing returns until February 12, so waiting for this form is not slowing down the processing of your return.

Bpd3176

I still cant file  Error check keeps finding error for Federal Taxable Pension/IRA (regular)  right mount is in there but still shows error and wont le tme submit

macuser_22

What is the error?