marykathe

When entering 1099R info. :where do I enter my Air Force Retirement

SteamTrain

You enter it as if it is any other retirement 1099-R form.

If you are using TTX Self-Employed version, it would be in the Personal Taxes section, under Wages&Income.

_____________________________________

IF the state exempts Military pensions, there is a followup page after the main 1099-R form they will ask about the "source" of that 1099-R form (except PA....they ask somewhere in the state interview...could also be a few other states that ask about that later I think Iowa too)  Some pictures below for the followup "source" selections.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

SteamTrain

_____________________________________