geohodgetts

What version of Turbotax for 2021 do I need if I was retired all year and my wife worked part time?

Both my wife and I collect social security, but I am fully retired and she worked part time, so what version of turbotax can handle those variables?

You might even be able to use the Free Edition unless you have any other income or complications that we do not know about.  Or in the paid online software you could use Deluxe if you only have W-2 and Social Security income.  If you have investment income or rental income then you would need to upgrade.

If you use the CD/download ANY version of the desktop software can handle the income you mentioned.  Every version of the CD/download has all the forms and schedules.  

Enter W-2's in Federal>Wages & Income

Go to Federal> Wages & Income>>Retirement Plans and Social Security  (SSA1099 and 1099RRB) to enter your SSA1099.

To enter your retirement income, Go to  Federal> Wages and Income>Retirement Plans and Social Security>IRA  401 k) Pension Plan Withdrawals to enter your 1099R.