What type of 1099 - there are about a dozen - 1099-R, 1099-DIV,1099-INT and many more.
There are various kinds of income reported on 1099 form. The following are income reported on 1099:
- Interest income reported on form 1099-INT.
- Dividend income reported on form 1099-DIV.
- Unemployment income is reported on form 1099-G.
- Stocks sold are reported on form 1099-B
- Self-employment income is reported on 1099-NEC.
- Rent income, prizes, attorney fees, and other income are reported on 1099-MISC.
Of the income listed above, you may decide which one you need for your upcoming California review.