We did not receive a W2 my wife and I are retired. Turbo Tax keeps asking for W2 sand now the IRS. We can't e-file because of this/We did receive 1099R.

We did not have income 2017. Income as from Working. We received 1099-R

It could be the information being transferred from the prior year.  If this form does not apply to you, simply remove it from the program. 

In TurboTax desktop edition, you would need to access to the Forms mode to remove the W-2 (spouse)

Open your tax file,

1.  At the right upper corner, select Forms 

2.  In the Forms mode, to your left panel, locate and highlight the Form W-2 (spouse)

3.  As the form appears, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select Delete. 

Please see attached screenshots

Open your tax file,

Please see attached screenshots