Solved: TurboTax Premier--1099-R for my AZ state pension distribution continually changes my selection of "Arizona state of local government" to "Federal government pension".

RJWood5

TurboTax Premier--1099-R for my AZ state pension distribution continually changes my selection of "Arizona state of local government" to "Federal government pension".

SteamTrain

Yeah...you can ignore that.

The NC software used to do the same thing.

The thing is that the Pension exclusion is exactly the same for both.....but they give you multiple selections because people start asking whether their AZ pension, or Federal Pension, or Military pension gets the exclusion.....when they all get the same thing.

So that particular reset is immaterial for you.

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

SteamTrain

Yeah...you can ignore that.