Turbotax has gotten to the Federal Reveiw, but at no point did it ask me about Rolling over funds from IRA to ROTH for last year; how do I enter that?

Every year I contribute (not tax deductable because of my income level) the maximum to my IRA, then Roll it over to my Roth. Last year TT took me through this with no issues, this year it only noted my IRA contribution of 6500.00, but did not ask if I later converted it (rolled it over) to a ROTH; how do I force that entry?

By entering the 1099-R that you should have for the Traditional IRA distribution that you converted to a Roth.

Enter a 1099-R here:

Federal Taxes,
Wages & Income
(I'll choose what I work on - if that screen comes up)
Retirement Plans & Social Security,
IRA, 401(k), Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099-R).

OR  Use the "Tools" menu (if online version left side) and then "Search Topics" for "1099-R" which will take you to the same place.

Be sure to choose which spouse the 1099-R is for if this is a joint tax return.
Be sure to pick the correct 1099-R type: Standard 1099-R, CSA-1099-R, CSF-1099-R, RRB-1099-R.

[NOTE: When you get to the "Your 1099-R Entries" screen where you can add another 1099-R, use "continue" to keep going as there are additional interview questions after that screen in most cases. You can always return as shown above.]

Enter a 1099-R here:

Federal Taxes,
Wages & Income
Retirement Plans & Social Security,