chandlerideology

Turbotax has found my W-2, but I don't have a hard copy to enter Box 1 Amount. Can this be resolved without having to ask my previous employer for a copy of my W-2?

I have provided both the Employer ID as well as my SSN, I just do not have Box 1 Amount.
macuser_22

The reason for asking for the box 1 amount is to confirm that you *do* have the actual W-2 in hand.

Your employer was required to get the W-2 to you by Jan 31, 2017.  Ask the employer for a copy.

chandlerideology

Just waiting on an email back from an employer I haven't worked for in 8 months... I guess I'll twiddle my thumbs till then.