Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

How do I enter my 1099-G

Unemployment compensation
1 Reply
Level 10

How do I enter my 1099-G

To enter your 1099-G for unemployment compensation:

  • Continue working on your return in TurboTax Online. (If your return isn't open, you'll need to sign in and click Take me to my return.)
  • Click Tax Tools (lower left side of your screen).
  • Select Tools.
  • In the pop-up window, select Topic Search.
  • In the I'm looking for: box, type 1099-g.
  • In the results box, scroll down and highlight 1099-g, unemployment compensation, then click GO.
  • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Where do I report a 1099-G for unemployment or paid family leave?