Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When inputting a 1099-R I am being asked what I’ve done with the money in my pension account....and I haven’t done anything with it. I am receiving monthly payments from it. I have not rolle

It’s asking if I rolled it into another account, but I have not.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
LisaBr

When inputting a 1099-R I am being asked what I’ve done with the money in my pension account....and I haven’t done anything with it. I am receiving monthly payments from it. I have not rolle

The real question being asked is Did you Roll the money over to another retirement account?  or

Did you do something else with it, like spend it to live?

DoninGA is correct, if you didn't roll over the money to another retirement account, just select, Did something else... and move on.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

There are two options shown.  Select the option "did something else..." and click on Continue.
LisaBr

The real question being asked is Did you Roll the money over to another retirement account?  or

Did you do something else with it, like spend it to live?

DoninGA is correct, if you didn't roll over the money to another retirement account, just select, Did something else... and move on.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies