How do I claim "state Parks protection fund" contribution for california?

#13 in the "California contributions" section in the Califormia form 540 lists "state parks protection fund/Parks pass purchase.  How do I claim the contribution in Turbo Tax?

The California Contributions section of the state return is a section where you can designate a donation to any of a list of California special funds. See the screenshot below.

Any contribution you make will reduce your California refund or increase your tax due. If you made a donation in a previous year, you can add it to your charitable contributions on your federal tax return, and it will carry over to the California return.