Solved: thank you so much that solved the problem!

Don't understand persistent shareholders distribution error. my s corp only has 2 owners husband 49% and wife 51% which i've verified are correctly inputted everywhere

i've verified everywhere where the 49% and 51% need to be reported however the error persists.  I dont understand what is wrong, please advise.

You may need to review your entries under Business Info >> Partner/Member Information.

Edit each partner and verify that you entered the ownership percentage (beginning and ending), as well as the Capital Account activity (beginning balance, contributions, distributions, adjustments, and ending balance) correctly.

The error you see is showing that you entered the ownership percentages as distributions. But you also entered a different number for total distributions for the year. The only way to accurately correct this is using the Step-by-Step interview process to review your entries.

thank you so much that solved the problem!