Should I leave the 1099-R form blank ? I was not r...

Should I leave the 1099-R form blank ? I was not required to take my RMD in 2020 due to Covid.

No. It should not be blank if your Form 1099-R is not blank.  If you did not put the money back into your retirement, then it will be taxable.

If you did put it back into your retirement plan then you must file using the following steps.

Answer the RMD question that "None of this distribution  was a RMD",  because is was not - there was no RMD.  Then you should get the screen that allows you to rollover (roll it back).

If you did not take a distribution from the account for which a blank Form 1099-R was transferred over from your 2019 tax file, delete that 1099-R form from TurboTax.  You'll add it back in to report your 2021 RMD when you prepare your 2021 tax return with 2021 TurboTax next year.