Should I claim what I paid for my pregnant wife to my mother in law?

You do not have anything to claim on your tax return.  Paying your mother-in-law to help with your child cannot be claimed for the child and dependent care credit because your wife was not working.  In order to claim the child and dependent care credit it must be so that both parents can work--your wife was at home.   You cannot claim it for the help she gave your wife, since your wife is not your dependent.  This was a personal expense.

Paid to her for what exactly?

Paid to her as dependent care expense because my mother in law was lived with me while my wife was pregnant and she is taking care of my wife in her last two months of pregnancy, same for my child as well when my son born my mother in law is taking care of him in last three months of 2017. I gave some cash money to my mother in law fpr this care.

Did you pay your MIL for the childcare so that you and your wife could both work?

I worked but my wife did not work for last two month of pregnancy and so on. From september to december 2017

So my MIL took care both of them