Solved: Should I check that all of my Gross distribution was and RMD or Part was? I receive a set amount each month. Not the entire Gross

Should I check that all of my Gross distribution was and RMD or Part was? I receive a set amount each month. Not the entire Gross

You should answer this based on the total annual amount.  It does not matter how you receive it.  For example, If your total annual amount was $20,000 and your RMD amount was $18,000, then only part of your distribution, namely $18,000 was RMD