Should I check (Income section) that my Military Retirement check is "Active duty Military Retirement? Is my Military Retirement check a "Qualify or no Qualify Plan"?

It is difficult to answer the questions on the 1099-r Military Retirement. It wants to know if you take a monthly check? Than it asked how much have you paid back to the plan?  It doesn't work that way.  Its a monthly check, just like Social Security.

Do you say the 1099-R is "Active duty Military Retirement" , is it a qualify or no Qualify plan?

Military retirement is a non-qualified plan.  Yes, check active duty military retirement.