Report 1099-INT made out to my Self-Directed Roth IRA Trustee?

I have a Self-Directed Roth IRA (SDR).  My SDR made in interest-bearing loan to an outside entity with all paperwork executed in the name of my SDR Trustee "for the benefit of my SDR".  The entity paying interest on this loan to the trustee for the benefit of my SDR sent a 1099-INT listing my trustee "FBO my SDR" as the "recipient" and listing the trustee's TIN, NOT my TIN in the "Recipient's TIN"  box.  I presume that I should NOT report this 1099-INT on my personal tax return because 1) simple interest income to a Roth IRA should be tax free, and 2) the loan and 1099-INT are in the name of the SRD trustee, NOT my name.  Is this correct, or have I missed something? 

You are correct. You do not report the interest income in the name of your SDR on your tax return.

All earnings inside your SDR are tax-deferred.