Received 1099R for 401K

I received 1099R forms for a 401K and Profit Share, none is taxable income and no funds were received.  All of this was transferred to an IRA upon retirement last year.  Not sure where to report this if I have to.  Under the topic of 1099R it is asking if I took any distributions.  Since I did not... I'm not sure how to deal with these.

Received 1099R for 401K

You still need to report the 1099-R information as part of your tax return.  There is a code in Box 7 on the 1099-R for moving the money from one account to another account, the code is G.  This code will report the information correctly on your return.

Link to Do I Need to Report the Transfer or Rollover of an IRA or Retirement

Received 1099R for 401K