Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

bostonmum

When will the Retirement Income Area of TurboTax Home & Business be ready? says Jan 21st and it's Feb 11th!

I've run updates to my download of TurboTax Home & Business 3 times and the Retirement income seciton is still not functionals, saying Intuit is awaiting the IRS to finalize the 1099-R form. This CANNOT be the case because I've recevied my mom's 1099-R. 

The error message states this portion of the software will be functional Jan 21st--3 weeks ago!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
AmyC
Expert Alumni

When will the Retirement Income Area of TurboTax Home & Business be ready? says Jan 21st and it's Feb 11th!

Please sign up for email notification for when the problem is solved. I am so sorry. We do have word from the programmers now. Here is a link to the retirement snag.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
TomCarlisle
Returning Member

When I click on the link, it tells me I don't have sufficient privileges to view the page.

Anonymous
Not applicable

See the thread regarding Retirement for another troubleshooting option to resolve your issue.

TomCarlisle
Returning Member

While I was trying KatinaLO's solution, I noticed that my TurboTax 2020 wasn't really updating (it was saying it was waiting on another installation). I shut everything down and then ran TurboTax 2020 as administrator and that fixed the problem.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies