turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ware1263
Returning Member

When I enter SEP IRA in the search box, there is no 'jump to SEP IRA' as the instructions indicate.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

When I enter SEP IRA in the search box, there is no 'jump to SEP IRA' as the instructions indicate.

Enter sep ira contributions in the Search box.  Click on Jump to sep ira contributions

ware1263
Returning Member

As I mentioned, when I enter 'sep ira contributions' there is no  'jump to' in the results - I only get the instrcutions to use jump to.

ware1263
Returning Member

Thought I'd let you know - I found it - there is no jump to - you have to start from 'other business situations' at the bottom of the income page.

Search SEP IRA.JPG

ware1263
Returning Member

Thanks - I found that you have to start under other business situations.  After the initial entry, the jump to link appears.

LinaJ2020
Expert Alumni

Hello there,

If you are filing with TurboTax online, let's first do these: 

• Check your internet connection.  Try to log out and sign back in the program. 
  • Clear your cache and sign back into the program.   To clear cache, click here: Cache
  • You may also try a different browser.  

Now, you should be able to jump to the SEP IRA section by following these steps:

• Sign in to your account and select Pick up where you left off in your tax return.
  • From the upper right menu, select Search and type in SEP IRA contributions and Enter
  • Select the Jump to SEP IRA contributions.  See image
  • Follow prompts

LJ

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies