turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mardade

I will never use turbo tax again I am in financial stress because of a payment they took from my account also I still have not received my refund and turbo tax has done nothing to help I am extremely

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I will never use turbo tax again I am in financial stress because of a payment they took from my account also I still have not received my refund and turbo tax has done nothing to help I am extremely

See this TurboTax support FAQ for payment of TurboTax account fees when you requested to have the fees paid from the federal tax refund - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-tur...

Please understand that TT has no control over how fast the IRS (or state) issues your refund; has no authority to intercede with them on your behalf; and cannot wait forever to receive its fees for services that it has already provided you.

Call the IRS to inquire about your refund.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies