Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I seem to be having issues in entering my 1099R, I uploaded the document and answered the questions but it still says it needs reviewed, is it ok to leave like that or is something wrong somehow

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I seem to be having issues in entering my 1099R, I uploaded the document and answered the questions but it still says it needs reviewed, is it ok to leave like that or is something wrong somehow

Delete the Form 1099-R and re-enter manually.

Enter 1099-r in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen. Click on Jump to 1099-R

I have tried manually several times and I still get the same results, honestly ive tried all 3 ways and I cant get it to go through

SamS1
Expert Alumni

If you are working through the app, you may need to log into your TurboTax account at TurboTax.com.  Let start by deleting any 1099Rs that are currently in the account.

After you have logged in and are in your return in TurboTax Online:

• Go to Search at the top of the screen.
  • then enter Form 1099-R in the search box. 
  • You will see a Jump To function that will take you to the 1099-R input screens. 
  • There delete the 1099R in question by clicking on the trash can next to the form

After you have any 1099Rs deleted, lets log out and clear your cache and cookies.  Cookies are small files that temporarily store data on your computer. We use them to personalize your experience so you see information you already entered and not items that are irrelevant or repetitive.  On rare occasions, they may make your browser think you already did something that you still need to do. To fix that, you'll need to delete (clear) the cookies from your browser.
Each browser has a slightly different method for deleting cookies. Choose the browser you're using:

After everything is cleared, lets log back into TurboTax.com and try entering your 1099R again manually.  You can use the same methodology as the Delete but when we get to the 1099-R screens, we want to add.

The pandemic has affected your taxes in many ways. Including reporting in TurboTax the amount of stimulus money you received. Click Here for more information on how the Pandemic affected your 2020  taxes.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies