turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do i get a copy of my 2019 1099

Is there no support service for intuit?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Get an income transcript ...

There are two main ways get your tax transcript from the IRS:

1. Request your tax transcript online. This is the fastest way to request your transcript.
    1. Go to the Get Transcript
    2. Scroll down to the "Request Online" section and click the "Get Transcript Online" button.
    3. Register for the service and provide identifying information, including your social security number (SSN), date of birth and filing status. You'll need access to your email account, and you'll also need to supply account information from a financial product or service like a credit card, mortgage or home equity loan.
  2. Request an IRS transcript by mail. Transcripts usually arrive in five to 10 calendar days.
    1. Visit the same Get Transcript site used for requesting your transcript online. Click "Get Transcript by Mail" under the "Request by Mail" section.
    2. You'll need your SSN or Individual Tax ID Number (ITIN), birth date, street address, and postal code.
    3. Transcripts will arrive at the address the IRS has on file for you so if you have moved you will need to change your address with the IRS before requesting the transcript.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Was this a 1099 you issued to someone else   or   one you received as a sub contractor.  

Recieved

And what kind of 1099?  1099R, 1099G, 1099Misc, etc.?  You have to get another copy from the issuer/payer.

Oh i don't remember but it was for services 

cant find seem t get ahold of the company

Get an income transcript ...

There are two main ways get your tax transcript from the IRS:

1. Request your tax transcript online. This is the fastest way to request your transcript.
    1. Go to the Get Transcript
    2. Scroll down to the "Request Online" section and click the "Get Transcript Online" button.
    3. Register for the service and provide identifying information, including your social security number (SSN), date of birth and filing status. You'll need access to your email account, and you'll also need to supply account information from a financial product or service like a credit card, mortgage or home equity loan.
  2. Request an IRS transcript by mail. Transcripts usually arrive in five to 10 calendar days.
    1. Visit the same Get Transcript site used for requesting your transcript online. Click "Get Transcript by Mail" under the "Request by Mail" section.
    2. You'll need your SSN or Individual Tax ID Number (ITIN), birth date, street address, and postal code.
    3. Transcripts will arrive at the address the IRS has on file for you so if you have moved you will need to change your address with the IRS before requesting the transcript.

If it was a 1099Misc for your self employment income you don't need the actual 1099Misc you can enter the amount from your own records of your income.  Are you trying to file 2019 now?  Or what do you need it for?  Did you get a letter from the IRS saying you didn't report it?  It needed to go on Schedule C as self employment income not just as other income.

It's actually proof of my self employment and the company wont return my emails but the irs phon line was easy t nav and free so im waiting for a free copy of my 2019 taxes

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies