TaxPhobic

Our taxes are usually filed under my spouse's social security number. If I am filling in TurboTax Online, how do I put it under my husband's social security number?

Do NOT change the order of the names on a return from year to year ... this only confuses the IRS and can cause audits.  So if you are still filing jointly do NOT switch positions. 

Are you logging into the same account as last year?  Did the Personal Info transfer over?  Or are you starting a new online account?  Are you filing a Joint return?  Just list him first when you fill out the return.  On a Joint return when Turbo Tax says "you" it usually means either of you.
TaxPhobic

Thanks!  I switched my spouse's number to the primary position really easily.  Thanks for the heads up on the audit risks!