reurgiel1313

Once my traditional ira withdrawals include accumulated and appreciated monies how does turbocharge handle that?

AnnetteB6

The distribution will be taxable as income if it includes earnings and appreciated money.  

But, if you made non-deductible contributions in addition to deductible contributions to the Traditional IRA, you will be able to enter your basis (the non-deductible contributions) and then the taxable portion of the distribution will be automatically calculated by TurboTax based on your entries.

AnnetteB6

reurgiel1313

Thank you very  much for your response.