Solved: On the 1099-R. Question E I turned retirement age on March 2016. I have been receiving this disability for the last 10 years. Do I answer this question as yes or no

On the 1099-R. Question E I turned retirement age on March 2016. I have been receiving this disability for the last 10 years. Do I answer this question as yes or no

Answer NO since you reached the minimum retirement age in 2017.

Where is the Question E you're referring to?  Are you in the 1040 or a state return?  If state, which one?

On the federal form - 1099-R  Question E,
Disability payments - Minimum Retirement Age
Thank you