Solved: Not sure why it went down from 800 dlls to 400 dlls for federal refund when I entered my last W-2 Form

cristina-covar

Not sure why it went down from 800 dlls to 400 dlls for federal refund when I entered my last W-2 Form

WillK

Generally the more income you make the more in taxes you are required to pay. As you enter more income in the program it might have:

• Put you in a higher tax bracket, 
  • It could have reduced or eliminated some deductions or credits
  • The tax laws changing year to year will determine the amount of taxes that need to be paid as well. 

WillK

• Put you in a higher tax bracket,