turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

User_3980
Returning Member

Need to make a correction to my wife's Social Security Number instead of [Removed]at the beginning of her number it is [Removed].

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
JohnB5677
Employee Tax Expert

Need to make a correction to my wife's Social Security Number instead of [Removed]at the beginning of her number it is [Removed].

If you have to make a correction to your wife's social security number you should go to:

• My Info
  • Select [EDIT] on your wife's name.
  • Her information will open up, and you can make the correction

If your question included something other than this, please clarify it.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
User_3980
Returning Member

Where do i go to find my info.

User_3980
Returning Member

i am getting no help trying to find how to get to my info. is there a phone # to call?

SamS1
Expert Alumni

Depends.  What version of TurboTax you are using?  If you are using the TurboTax Online product, after you log into TurboTax and enter your return, in the left margin you will see "My Info".  Click there and then edit your wife's Social Security number.  If you are using TurboTax Desktop, open your return then go to the Personal Info tab at the top of the page to edit your wife's Social Security number.

Making sure all Social Security numbers are correct will save you time when you file your return to avoid unnecessary rejections that will delay your refund.

Click here if you are still having problems and need to talk to a support person.

Manage cookies