trianglepark1956

My union reimburses me for my medicare costs annually as part of my retirement benefit--is that amount taxable and/or do I have to list it as a medical reimbursement?

If you have an HRA, Health Reimbursement Arrangement, you would not enter the reimbursement received on your tax return.  The reimbursement is for medical expenses that you have paid with out of pocket funds.  Those medical expenses paid would Not be entered as a medical expense itemized deduction on Form 1040 Schedule A since they have been reimbursed.